Fujifilm X-T2 24MP Mirrorless Camera with XF18-55mm Lens (APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor, X-Processor Pro Engine, EVF, 3" LCD Screen, Fast & Accurate AF, Face/Eye AF, 4K Video, Film Simulation)- Black
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces Moir and false colors to improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise and better color
- Dust and moisture-resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing - freeze resistance to 14 degree Fahrenheit
- High-precision 0.48-inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x and ultra-fast real time viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec
- Full 4K 3840x2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (Using a card with the UHS speed class 3 or higher)
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3 inch tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt
Details: With XF 18-55mm. The Fujifilm X-T2 is the ultimate mirrorless digital camera. The X-T2 is a splash-resistant premium interchangeable lens camera with a large OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF). The X-T2 houses the latest generation 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III with an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter, boasting the highest performance in the history of X Series. The new X-T2 produces crisp image resolution comparable to that of cameras equipped with larger sensors and higher pixel counts, all in a more compact and classically-designed body. And for the first time, the new FUJIFILM X-T2 now supports 4K video recording that can use each available Film Simulation mode, including ACROS, to easily produce premium-quality footage that is as unique as the photographer behind the viewfinder.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.2 x 5.7 inches